WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You must be advocacy driven, intelligent, eloquent, and creative.
• You must identify as trans transgender women, transfeminine nonbinary/gender nonconforming people.
• Our winners must have access to translators throughout the event if they are not fluent in English language.
•You must be ready to advocate for transgender sexual healthcare and mental healthcare.
• You must be ready to inspire and empower transgender people.
• You must be a citizen or resident in one of four countries in the United Kingdom.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A PARTICIPANT
- You must represent the UK in Miss Trans Global in a positive way if you are announced as one of 3 winners
- You must be available for the various pageant activities, and promotional shoots for our HIV/Monkey Pox Awareness campaigns.
- THIS IS NOT COMPULSORY—–You can sell tickets when your application is accepted. (You can sell the tickets at any amount you like to raise fund for your preparation for Miss Trans Global 2023).
Have elaborate standout costumes and be original in your presentation
Be clever in tackling every challenges.
Perform all tasks diligently and enthusiastically.
HAVE AN ADVOCACY
Miss Trans Global UK is an activism driven event, you should showcase a cause close to your heart or support our sexual health awareness campaigns
Have good carriage and poise in your costumes delivery.
You must be eloquent and natural in your questions and answers during the competition.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE APPLYING
- A 60 SECONDS ELEVATOR PITCH HD VIDEO TELLING US WHY YOU SHOULD BE ONE OF OUR 3 WINNERS
- ONE CLEAR HIGH QUALITY HEAD SHOT IMAGE OF YOURSELF
- ONE CLEAR HIGH QUALITY FULL SHOT IMAGE OF YOURSELF
- YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS AND ABOVE
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CREATE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT IF YOU DONT HAVE A YAHOO OR GMAIL ACCOUNT
Inspiring Trans Women
Miss Trans Global United Kingdom officially awards the following titles:
Miss Trans Global Wales
Miss Trans Global Scotland
Miss Trans Global England
The winners will represent the United Kingdom in Miss Trans Global.